Inside Sales representative
- • Make contact with a high volume restaurant prospects on a daily basis, by both phone and email.
- • Quickly ascertain prospect needs and qualify potential opportunities
- • Meet sales objectives and sales quotas for existing and new products
- • Manages the daily work flow, including phone calls and signed agreements
- • Proactively develops ideas that will lead to attainment of sales objectives.
- • Educate, encourage, and assist customers with setup and use of Oneto1marketing products and services.
- • Provide concise, persuasive product demonstrations via the web.
- • Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- •You MUST have at least 6 months of proven success in an inside sales role
- •You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both via phone and email
The following experience is strongly preferred
- • Selling technology or restaurant marketing services
- • Selling to small businesses
- • Selling to restaurants
- • Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, and Market Knowledge
- • Client consulting, product presentations (if required)
- • Invoicing, control over payments, reporting
- • Communication with suppliers and customers
- • Maintaining and developing existing client base
- • Searching for new clients, establishing contacts
- • Dealing with customer complaints (if any), ensuring that issues are resolved without escalating or losing a customer
- • Business trips, exhibitions (if required)
- • After sales support
- • Preparation of monthly sales reports
One day a month at office in South beach (work from home the rest of the week)
- • College Degree or attending college
- • Proficiency in MS Office, mappoint
- • Excellent communicator with friendly disposition to interact with clients
- • Preferably an ideal candidate should have 6 months phone sales work experience
- • Highly motivated and passionate about reaching targets and sales minded
- • Knowledge of test & measuring market is an advantage, ability to communicate to a client competitive advantages of offered products
- • Some Restaurant Marketing experience is helpful
Multi-project Company is looking for an intern to assist our team while learning different aspects of our company.
Duties of the position include:
- • Calling contacts to set-up meetings and gather information
- • Posting content to our website
- • Internet research
- • Blogging on industry websites
- • Opening facebook accounts for restaurants
- • Be a Media, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, and Communications, major or a recent college graduate looking to start in one of these areas.
- • Have strong writing, communication, internet and organizational skills
- • Have a positive attitude and some experience with restaurant marketing services
- • Be willing to work a minimum of 8 to 15 hours per week the hours are flexible.